- Organization: Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Causes: Health, Kids, Seniors
- Date(s): Teens can fit volunteering into their schedule.
- Contact person: Dionne Sims
- Phone: 216-383-5745
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hospicewr.org
Our teen volunteers help patients live life to the fullest every day through compassion, laughter, smiles, and sharing. Are you interested in making a difference in someone's life by sharing your gifts and talents with our patients and families?
Join us for Teen Volunteer training at Hospice of the Western Reserve, 300 E. 185th St., Cleveland, OH 44119 on Friday, June 22nd from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Pre-registration is required. Contact Dionne Sims at the number or email above.
There are also one time opportunities for teen groups to volunteer with a brief orientation rather than attending this class.