Volunteers for the Human Services Department
- Organization: Department of Human Services
- Causes: Seniors
- Date(s): Ongoing
- Phone: 440-526-2499
- Website: www.brecksville.oh.us/Depts/human%20services/hs_home.html
Brecksville's Department of Human Services is in need of volunteers for a variety of programs:
- The department needs volunteers who can drive a car, mini-van or passenger bus. No special license is required. The drivers are needed between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The department also needs people to pick up goods from the Giant Eagle and Heinen's bakeries and deliver them to the Human Services Center from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. They also need volunteers who can do those deliveries on the second Wednesday of every month.
- The department also needs people to be part of the Yuletide Hunger Program's management team.
-- Information provided by the Department of Human Services