113844223 key-1rc4zk7pq0a01yxpqi6kCredit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o4.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/6710a16300e831bade3a44652b76308e http://o4.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/b4ca1b0d176b358276327ed07436cd38
113844251 key-ja2anj9utb2fv8y95k1Credit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o1.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/210e8bcaac09cb026e141174a6b70095 http://o4.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/bef2788fa693667320428c5887ca5032
- The council committees will meet before the regular meeting, starting at 5:30 p.m. There is an executive session, which is closed to the public, scheduled for the end of the committee meeting.
- Council will discuss Community Center projects for 2013 and vote on fees for the center’s activities, events and rentals for next year.
- This year’s purchase requisition for fall tree purchases will be discussed during the Safety-Service Committee meeting. The recommendation will be for about $6,200 in trees.
- Council will hear an update on a variety of projects during the Utilities Committee meeting, including the ongoing Wiese Road retaining wall repairs.
- The members will vote on another economic incentive to "create and preserve jobs," this time for True North Holdings.
The full agendas can be found as PDFs to the right.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Charter Review Commission Considers a Dozen Changes
- Government Spending, Zoning Changes Among Topics of Charter Review
- Week in Review: Man Rear-Ends Police Car; Waterpark Considered; and New Police Station Eyed
- City Council OKs Opening Community Center to ‘Corporate Memberships’
- Construction on the New Police Station to Begin in Late 2013, Early 2014