Don’t worry 2182 Brecksville fans—the restaurant isn’t closed for good.
A few readers had reached out to ask about the fate of the restaurant, but owner Kevin Powers said that the closure is temporary.
There have been some paperwork-related hiccups while the restaurant’s investors change, Powers said, and that has led to a not-so-smooth liquor license transfer. The restaurant can’t stay open without its liquor license, so Powers said they’re shutting their doors for a bit and plan to renovate the restaurant while they wait.
The new look won’t be anything drastic, but after more than three years open, the place could use some updates, Powers said.
The restaurant was last open on Oct. 1, and Powers said he’s hoping it will only be closed a few weeks. Check back for updates on the restaurant’s reopening and renovation.
See More on Patch
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- Burger Fresh Opens in Brecksville
- VA Update; Drop in Enrollment; Road Projects Planned: Week in Review
- Development Plans for the Abandoned Veterans Hospital Still on Hold
- Week in Review: Identity Theft; Pot Charges on I-77; and Effects of Sequester to Hit Brecksville