If you missed a story or two this week, don’t worry—you can catch up quickly by checking out the summaries below.
- Brecksville City Council met on Tuesday and swore in a new, part-time firefighter. You can see the full agenda here.
- Have you seen the plans for the new Marc’s store? There still aren’t many details, but readers can take a look at the architecture firm’s city-approved design.
- There have been some unusual alleged thefts recently. In one of this week’s police blotters, a man stole a donation jar from a bank. He turned himself in earlier this month. In another, a man took off with some scrap metal—after an employee saw him taking it.
- And the first day of fall was Saturday. Don’t forget to add your favorite fall photos to be featured on the site.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Bakery Truck Crashes; Donkeys Chasing a Dog; and $2 Million in Water Line Repairs Slated: Week in Review
- Donkeys On The Lam & Meth Lab Explosions: Best of the Blotter
- Bakery Truck Crashes, Takes Out Power at Brecksville Town Center
- Week in Review: Identity Theft; Pot Charges on I-77; and Effects of Sequester to Hit Brecksville
- Week in Brecksville: Mayoral Address; Charter Commission Eyes Changes; Spike in Identity Thefts