Bees Prom is Saturday
Stay safe, have fun and make sure to share your photos on Brecksville Patch!
Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School’s prom is this Saturday.
Prom adviser Deanna DiFranco provided some information about the big night. Here are some quick facts to remember:
- The prom begins at 6 p.m. at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel. Dinner will be served at 6:45 p.m. Photos will be taken until 9:30 p.m.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you get to prom, because once you leave, you can’t return.
- Two things you don’t need? Cigarettes or alcohol. They’re not allowed for anyone, regardless of age.
- There is a dress code for prom—attire should be formal or semi-formal. Most dress styles are allowed, but transparent dresses or dresses with slits above mid-thigh are not, and visible midriffs are discouraged. For the young men, jeans and tennis shoes are deemed unacceptable.
- Dancing will of course be permitted, but nothing suggestive—like “grinding”—or dangerous, like break dancing or moshing.
There will be an after prom party at the high school. According to the high school’s website, it begins at 11:30 p.m.
Once the fun is complete, make sure to share your photos on Brecksville Patch! (Parents, that goes for you, too.)