Patch reader Wallace Huskonen posted an announcement Friday afternoon, saying the new Burntwood Tavern should be open in Brecksville by Dec. 3.
Well, we got Scott Fisher, the general manager at the Brecksville location, to confirm it, and Huskonen was right: the new Burntwood Tavern is planning to open up on Dec. 3, just in time for the holidays.
The opening is still a few weeks away, and Fisher suggested guests call ahead to confirm the open date. The date has been pushed back a bit already from its original November opening. The new restaurant’s number is (440) 546-7680.
Brecksville Patch will also be posting updates as the opening gets closer, so you can sign up for our free newsletter for the latest.
People have been working to get the new restaurant ready. One new addition will be a patio, Fisher said.
And if anyone is looking for a local job, Fisher said the restaurant is still accepting applications.
Huskonen had some nice things to say about the food and the service at the Rocky River Burntwood Tavern, so be sure to check out his announcement.
See More on Patch
- New Wine Bar to Open; School Levy Passes: Week in Review
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- Correction: Brick Fireplace, Spiral Staircase, Three-Car Garage: Brecksville Home for Sale
- Top Rated Restaurants in Brecksville on Yelp!
- Week in Review: Route 82 Development; Democracy Day; and Pot Busts
Most Popular articles
- Ranch Home Includes Full In-Law Suite: Brecksville Home for Sale
- Man Charged With Assault After He Was Fired From Gas Station
- Survey: 24 Percent of Area Parents Allow Underage Drinking for Prom
- Burger Fresh Opens in Brecksville
- ‘Suspicious Package’ Report; Man Fired, Charged With Assault: Week in Review