CIty Council to Consider Carriage Hill Drive Easement
Council meeting slated for 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Here's the rest of the agenda for the council meeting slated for 8 p.m. Tuesday.
- Easement – a Resolution accepting an easement for construction, reconstruction, operating, maintaining, repairing and replacing sanitary sewer facilities, and appurtenances thereto in, under, across and through Permanent Parcel Nos. 601-07-039 and 601-20-025 Carriage Hill Drive owned by the Woods of Brecksville Condominium Homeowners Association.
- Service Department Equipment – an Ordinance accepting the bid of Ohio Materials Handling, Inc. for the purchase of a ten thousand pound lift truck for use by the Brecksville Service Department.
- Report of Council Representatives to the Board of Zoning Appeals, Planning Commission, Recreation Commission, Department of Human Services, and Telecommunications Commission.
- Report of Council Committees: Safety-Service, Streets & Sidewalks, Utilities, Buildings & Grounds, Legislation, and Finance.
- Report of the Law Director, Engineer, Finance Director, Chief Building Official, Service Director, Purchasing Director, Police Department, Fire Department, and Recreation Director.