9069 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, OH
104557407 key-1nv8mc1p0gap3q7cieguCredit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/701d4208d77b2aada6219081aef825c5 http://o5.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/6fa40ec410c6bdf415a45a0b7747c699
104557411 key-zf3t1pztmic7s74if54Credit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o5.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/649fbf4935fa9040f7b9160bad570dae http://o2.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/20b72865f537eed2c1653a9e8a809bfb
Brecksville City Council will meet at 8 p.m. on Tuesday in City Hall. Here’s a look at what’s on the agenda.
- The council committees will meet immediately before the regular meeting, starting at 5:30 p.m. There will be an executive session, which is closed to the public, at the end of the committee meetings. According to the agenda, discussions could include potential litigation regarding an initiative petition, personnel matters and economic development.
- A number of potential purchases are on the agenda again, including a new computer system and scanner for the Building Department and a new cardiac monitor/defibrillator for the Fire Department. The total amount for the cardiac monitor/defibrillator and accessories would be close to $39,000. The scanner would be available at a discount for $8,100, and the computer system would cost about $4,200.
- The Utilities Committee will give updates on projects around the city, like the Wiese Road retaining wall repairs.
The full agendas can be found as PDFs to the right.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ranch Home Includes Full In-Law Suite: Brecksville Home for Sale
- HAZMAT, Bomb Squad Respond to ‘Suspicious Package’ at School Board Office
- Burger Fresh Opens in Brecksville
- Man Charged With Assault After He Was Fired From Gas Station
- Survey: 24 Percent of Area Parents Allow Underage Drinking for Prom