Migraine sufferers, relief is in sight.
Novartis, the manufacturer of Excedrin, announced Monday in an email to customers that Excedrin Migraine, which has been off the market since a January recall, is being shipped to stores this week.
Novartis said that Excedrine Migraine should be back on store shelves in the next few weeks.
Excedrine Migraine was one of several products recalled by Novartis in January after an internal investigation and complaints of "broken gelcaps, chipped tablets and inconsistent bottle packaging line clearance practices."
Other recalled products included Bufferin, Gas-X, No-Doz and other Excedrin products.
The company announced in August that production had resumed on Excedrin products.
See More on Patch
- Plain Dealer Newspaper Cuts Home Delivery to 3 Days A Week
- Top Five Easter Items for Sale at Maryann Candies
- Week in Review: Identity Theft; Pot Charges on I-77; and Effects of Sequester to Hit Brecksville
- Find Out What Product Giant Eagle Just Recalled
- Week in Review: Route 82 Development; Democracy Day; and Pot Busts