Five Things About the Brecksville Bridge
The bridge is on the National Register of Historic Places
On Monday, five men were arrested in connection with a suspected plot to blow up the state Route 82 bridge in Brecksville. Here's a link to patch.com's extensive coverage.
Here are five things you might not have known about the bridge from the Cuyahoga Valley National Park:
- The bridge was built in 1931.
- Its average daily traffic is about 13,610.
- At its highest point, the bridge is 150 feet tall.
- The bridge is 1,133 feet long.
- It is a two-lane bridge with one going in each direction.
Bonus: The Bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the Ohio Department of Transportation owns and inspects the bridge.