Brecksville City Council will meet Tuesday evening. Thinking about attending? Here are a few items to note on the agenda:
- The official meeting starts at 8 p.m., but the real discussions begin at 5:30 p.m. with the committee meetings. Both take place in City Hall. There will be a break in between, as far as the public is concerned. Council members will meet in executive session, which is closed to the public, at the end of the committee meeting.
- Council will take some time out to commend the high school’s award-winning gymnastics team. Proud parents and friends—that’s scheduled for right at the beginning of the regular council meeting, so you’ll want to get there at 8 p.m. sharp!
- Council members will discuss whether to extend the Internet café moratorium yet again.
- Do you support C.A.P.A., the Community Awareness and Prevention Association? Council members will be discussing its $20,000 grant request for the year.
- Council will discuss a variety of ongoing projects during the Utilities Committee meeting, including the Wiese Road retaining wall repairs.
The full agendas are included as PDFs to the right. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments.