Trick or treat hasn’t even passed yet in Brecksville, but Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner.
Are you one of those people who stocks up on gifts for your friends and family all year? Or are you more like me—the person scrambling to find those perfect presents a weekend or two before the holidays?
How soon is too soon to start that holiday shopping?
It used to be that Black Friday—the Friday after Thanksgiving—was the day the holiday deals got started, but the festivities seem to be moving up each year. Amazon.com is already offering deals as a countdown to the Black Friday sales—and they’re planning a week of deals, rather than just a day.
Crocker Park Mall in Westlake’s holiday tree lighting will be a bit later: Nov. 17.
So, how early is too early for all the holiday shopping to begin? Take our poll and tell us why in the comments.
And, if you have a favorite local store to pick up holiday presents, make sure to let everyone know why it's awesome by reviewing it in our directory. You might want to get started now before shopping really gets underway for the season!
See More on Patch
- Directory Spotlight: Renee's Salon on the Square
- New Wine Bar to Open; School Levy Passes: Week in Review
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- VA Update; Drop in Enrollment; Road Projects Planned: Week in Review
- How Much Are Homes Selling for in Brecksville?