Home Days News Wrap-up
Catch up on all of our Home Days coverage.
It certainly was a busy few days in Brecksville! From the first night of Home Days, to the Dog Jog and parade on Saturday, to the 5K and transportation show on Sunday, there were plenty of events for everyone.
Check out some of the Home Days coverage you might have missed:
- To start off the celebration, we had a photo of people starting to stroll around and visit the booths on Thursday, the first night of the 2011 Home Days.
- And we got a close-up with the Budweiser Clydesdales at Maple Crest Farm on Friday, before their big day at the Home Days parade.
- On Saturday, the annual Dog Jog kicked off the busy day. We have a photo of the start – if you spot yourself in it, let us know!
- And there’s a full photo gallery from Saturday’s events, as well. Readers can add their photos from the festivities, too.
- The Brecksville Bicentennial Quilt was dedicated to the city on Saturday.
- On Sunday, Nick Rock visited Home Days, taking some video at the pancake breakfast and race in the morning and talking to some people about this year’s events.
- And if you participated in the 5K, we have a link to the results from Hermes Road Racing.