Brandon L. Baxter, of Lakewood, is appealing the sentence for his part in a failed plot to blow up a bridge in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Associated Press reports. Cleveland.com has the full story.
Baxter was one of three men involved in the plot who were sentenced last week. His sentence was for almost 10 years. A fourth man is expected to be sentenced on Friday.
See More on Patch
- Last Man Accused in Brecksville Bomb Plot to Represent Himself in Court
- Legendary Football Coach Remembered; Marijuana Bust; and Wood Pick-Up Week Set
- Fifth Brecksville Bomb Plot Suspect ‘Competent’ for Court
- Marijuana Trafficker Sentenced to Three Years of Probation
- Sentencing Rescheduled for Convicted Marijuana Trafficker