If you’re afraid you missed some news during this short week, don’t worry—you can catch up quickly by checking out the summaries below.
- Three more of the suspects in the Brecksville-Sagamore Hills bridge bomb plot case pleaded guilty this week. That means that four of the five have now changed their pleas to guilty, and media reports say that the fifth is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
- The Peppermill Pub and Grill opened its doors again on Wednesday. The Peppermill closed at the end of August and reopened under new ownership. There are changes coming for the restaurant, but the new owners got everything underway with a soft opening this week. If you stopped by, be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you thought.
- A TV show, “Best of America by Horseback” is filming in Brecksville and other areas of Northeast Ohio this weekend. The cast and crew were welcomed by the Brecksville Chamber of Commerce on Thursday.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- ‘Suspicious Package’ Report; Man Fired, Charged With Assault: Week in Review
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- Top Rated Restaurants in Brecksville on Yelp!
- Legendary Football Coach Remembered; Marijuana Bust; and Wood Pick-Up Week Set
- Fifth Brecksville Bomb Plot Suspect ‘Competent’ for Court