110104752 key-1go6i9tbeqkwvm0574v4Credit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o1.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/5da25e61b61a635b4f618b7af20466e2 http://o4.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/36a76a9a48e68788020fb5cf4b1ba138
110104758 key-1vdiutm1q2ssdd5sxqv3Credit Rachel Abbey McCafferty http://o5.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/dedea2cae08734bb61348003380751aa http://o1.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/8333c04f821001963437798828740c03
Brecksville City Council will meet at 8 p.m. on Tuesday in City Hall. Here are a few items on the agenda. The full agendas can be found to the right.
- The council committees will meet before the regular meeting, starting at 5:30 p.m. There will be an executive session at the end of the committee meetings, which is closed to the public. According to the agenda, the executive session could include discussions of real estate, personnel matters and ongoing litigation.
- The Finance Committee will discuss Community Center fees for 2013.
- The Legislation Committee is scheduled to call for a motion to extend the city’s moratorium on Internet cafes.
- The city plans to vote on whether the mayor can create an economic development incentive agreement with Ganley Real Estate Co. and Ganley Management Company.
Do you have any questions about the issues scheduled to be discussed? Leave them in the comments.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Charter Review Commission Considers a Dozen Changes
- Government Spending, Zoning Changes Among Topics of Charter Review
- Week in Review: Man Rear-Ends Police Car; Waterpark Considered; and New Police Station Eyed
- City Council OKs Opening Community Center to ‘Corporate Memberships’
- Development Eyed at I-77 and Route 82?