About a week after the storms caused by Hurricane Sandy closed roads and took out power in Brecksville, things are back in order.
According to FirstEnergy, less than five customers were still without power as of 4 p.m. on Monday. All the outages were expected to be fixed by the end of the day.
And while the Brecksville Police report that a portion of Oakhurst Circle is closed, all other roadways have been cleared and reopened as of Monday.
What was your experience like in the days after the storm? If you lost power, did you reach out to any local businesses or organizations for help? Do you know of anyone in the area who volunteered to help those locally or on the East Coast? Share your stories in the comments below.
See More on Patch
- New Wine Bar to Open; School Levy Passes: Week in Review
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- WANTED: Nominations for Beautiful Brecksville Properties
- Bakery Truck Crashes; Donkeys Chasing a Dog; and $2 Million in Water Line Repairs Slated: Week in Review
- Several Road Projects Slated for Brecksville This Summer