The Brecksville-Broadview Heights Board of Education will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. on Monday at the middle school.
The board will then meet in executive session to discuss a personnel issue. The executive session is closed to the public, and there is no public comment time scheduled on the agenda.
See More on Patch
- Two Brecksville-Broadview Heights Students Named Finalists in ‘Stop the Hate’ Contest
- Big Drop in Enrollment Projected in Brecksville-Broadview Heights Schools
- WATCH: District Officials Discuss May Tax on Ballot
- How Much Money Does Brecksville-Broadview Heights Schools Receive Each Year?
- 2013 Kindergarten Registration March 19-20; All-Day Kindergarten Available
Most Popular articles
- HAZMAT, Bomb Squad Respond to ‘Suspicious Package’ at School Board Office
- Ranch Home Includes Full In-Law Suite: Brecksville Home for Sale
- Burger Fresh Opens in Brecksville
- Man Charged With Assault After He Was Fired From Gas Station
- Survey: 24 Percent of Area Parents Allow Underage Drinking for Prom