Whether you’re looking for a job or a robot, chances are pretty good you can find it on Craigslist. Here are some of the most interesting local posts from the past week.
- As usual, there are some local job listings. This week, people in Brecksville are looking for a childcare provider, a preschool teacher, a sales specialist and someone to do some general maintenance.
- A poster in the Brecksville or Broadview Heights area needs a tree removed, and whomever does it can keep the wood.
- And for this week in unusual novelties, there’s a fog machine for sale for $20 and a "Lost in Space" remote-controlled robot for $200.
- Any book collectors out there? This poster has a Mother Goose book, copyright 1922. He or she is asking for $150.
And just a warning: if you haven’t perused Craigslist before, it’s at your own risk. Patch can’t vouch for any of the listings, and not all are safe for work.
See More on Patch
- New Wine Bar to Open; School Levy Passes: Week in Review
- Woodlands Moving Forward; Burger Fresh Opening; and a Strange Traffic Stop: Week in Review
- VA Update; Drop in Enrollment; Road Projects Planned: Week in Review
- Week in Review: Identity Theft; Pot Charges on I-77; and Effects of Sequester to Hit Brecksville
- Week in Review: Route 82 Development; Democracy Day; and Pot Busts