If you missed a story or two this week, don’t worry—catch up quickly by reading the summaries below.
- On Wednesday, the Brecksville-Broadview Heights school board and the teachers and staff unions came to tentative contract agreements after months of negotiations. All parties are scheduled to vote on the tentative agreements on Monday.
- The Peppermill Pub and Grill has closed and will be reopening under new ownership next month.
- Brecksville City Council met on Tuesday and approved a number of purchases, including new portable radios for the police department and new stop signs. Council also agreed to try a new product to keep snow and ice from forming on a portion of Barr Road.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Two Brecksville-Broadview Heights Students Named Finalists in ‘Stop the Hate’ Contest
- Legendary Football Coach Remembered; Marijuana Bust; and Wood Pick-Up Week Set
- Kay Broughton, Former Brecksville City Councilwoman, Dies at 89
- Brecksville Considers Widening State Route 82
- School Board OK’s ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ With Teachers’ Union