Unionizing Browns Fans, Switching Daycares and Talking About Merit Pay: From the Blogs
Add your perspective to Brecksville Patch with a blog.
The bloggers were busy this week. Here are the topics they took on:
- Family came up a few times. No kids equals no inheritance? Karen Malone Wright dug into some advice from “Dear Abby.”
- And having kids comes with its own challenges. Rebecca Suhy wrote about the emotions of having to find a new daycare for her son.
- More interested in business? Patrick Giusto gave a teacher’s perspective on merit pay and Jennifer Margolis talked about finding purpose in your job.
- Health was another common topic. Raven DeVoll discussed the financial impact of dealing with cancer. Alice Stollenwerk Petrulis, MD shared why she thinks you should get a flu shot.
- Looking forward to Thanksgiving week? Adam Teresi invited readers to check out this week’s activities at the Maltz Museum.
- And what fall blog round-up would be complete without some insight on the Browns? This week, Kristen Kaleal tackled the topic with some humor, encouraging readers to protest, “snack attack” and turn the season into a sitcom.
Inspired to start your own blog? Email Editor Rachel Abbey McCafferty for the details. And if traditional posts aren’t your thing, don’t worry – check out this article for a round-up of some non-traditional forms bloggers around the region have tried.