Violinists and Snow Shovelers Wanted: Best of Craigslist in Brecksville
Here's a look at some of the unusual and interesting local posts on Craigslist this month.
Craigslist can be an interesting and unusual Internet space. Here are some of the interesting local posts so far this month.
- A go kart: The owner is asking for $210, but may go lower because he or she says the money is for a new dirt bike.
- Washer and dryer set: The seller says this set has only been used 10 times. They’re asking for $500.
- A silver-plated French horn: This used French horn has some damage, like a stuck valve and some scratches, but the seller says it is in good condition overall. It hasn’t been used in a few years. The asking price is $575.
- Beanie Babies: Who remembers this collectible stuffed animal trend? A whole pile of toys is available for $10.
- A 2008 Harley Davidson: The seller doesn’t need this bike anymore because he or she bought a new one. (And there’s a picture posted to prove it.) The price is $6,999.
- And yes, a kitchen sink: Craigslist really does have everything. This is listed at $45, faucet included.
- Violinist needed “to jam with.”
- It’s not winter yet, but somebody is looking for someone to shovel snow for them.
And let’s end with a warning—if you haven’t perused Craigslist before, do so at your own risk. The posts above are safe for work, but there are plenty that aren’t.