It was a busy week in Brecksville, and if you missed out on some stories on Brecksville Patch, we understand.
But don't worry -- you can catch up on the big news of the week in just a few minutes by reading the summaries below. For more details, click on the included links.
- On Monday, the Brecksville-Broadview Heights Board of Education approved more staff reductions and heard a presentation on the district’s five-year financial forecast.
- The board also approved the pay-to-participate fees for the 2011-2012 school year for middle and high school students.
- The cupola was returned to the top of City Hall on Tuesday, just in time for Home Days.
- City Council met on Tuesday. The council recognized a local Eagle Scout and approved the hiring of a new part-time police officer.
- And Home Days started on Thursday and will conclude this evening. We’ll have a round-up of all our Home Days coverage early next week, but for now, check out this photo gallery from Saturday’s events.