Invite a friend
Help Dealing With Emotions
Self-help program, Recovery, Inc., utilizes a small-group atmosphere to help you take control of your emotions. The meetings are held in a private room. Free coffee is available.
More About Human Services Center
The Human Services Center offers a variety of programs for individuals age 60 and older. It hosts social events like low-cost "Feast & a Flick" lunches on Thursdays and art and exercise classes. Free health screenings, transportation and food services are also available. Guests are asked to register and pay an annual $15 fee to regularly access the center. Some events require pre-registration. Visit the website for more information.
Other events here
- Watercolors with Judy Roszak Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Brecksville Handcrafters Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Armchair Exercising with Daga Moroz Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Play Canasta at the Human Services Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi for Arthritis Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Feast & a Flick on Thursdays Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm
- Annual Spring Concert Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm