Invite a friend
No Boundaries 5K training program
The Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance No Boundaries program is designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete their first 5K road race. It is a 14-week, coached training program that includes two weekly group runs. You will start out with a combination of walking and running, with most participants being able to run the full 5K race distance at the end of 14 weeks.
The No Boundaries spring training program begins Tuesday, Jan. 29 and ends April 21, with the group participating in the Fleet Feet 5K, a Pepper Pike community event benefitting Beech Brook, a behavioral health agency supporting local families.
Weekly group training sessions are led by coaches and mentors and take place every:
- Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports, Northfield, beginning Jan. 29.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. at the Brecksville Reservation, beginning Feb 2. Runners will meet in the Station Road Bridge parking lot- off of 10499 Riverview Road, Brecksville, Ohio 44141
The No Boundaries training program includes:
- Technical apparel from New Balance
- Daily training schedule
- Two coach-led group runs per week
- Weekly e-mails
- Five Informational clinics
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Sports Northfield and Fleet Feet Sports Pepper Pike
Registration price: $80
Refer-a-friend and receive a $10 Fleet Feet gift card. Details regarding the refer-a-friend promo will automatically prompt when registering for the
No Boundaries 5K training program.
|Where||114 E Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH 44067|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families|