Invite a friend
Tai Chi for Arthritis
People of all ages can participate in Tai Chi at their present level of fitness.
Tai Chi is refreshing, challenging, and a great all around activity that promotes wellness and health.
FREE class with paid membership in either the Community Center or Human Services Center.
|Where||Human Services Center 2 Community Dr, Brecksville, OH 44141|
|Time||11:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
More About Human Services Center
The Human Services Center offers a variety of programs for individuals age 60 and older. It hosts social events like low-cost "Feast & a Flick" lunches on Thursdays and art and exercise classes. Free health screenings, transportation and food services are also available. Guests are asked to register and pay an annual $15 fee to regularly access the center. Some events require pre-registration. Visit the website for more information.
Other events here
- Watercolors with Judy Roszak Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Brecksville Handcrafters Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Armchair Exercising with Daga Moroz Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Play Canasta at the Human Services Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Feast & a Flick on Thursdays Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm
- Help Dealing With Emotions Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Annual Spring Concert Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm