Invite a friend
Watercolors with Judy Roszak
In these small classes, the instructor can give one-on-one personal instruction regardless of the student's ability.
A "punch pass" for 6 sessions is $30 for Brecksville residents, $40 for non residents.
Walk-ins are $7 for members, $9 for non members and $11 for non resident, non members.
|Where||Human Services Center 2 Community Dr, Brecksville, OH 44141|
|Time||9:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Human Services Center
The Human Services Center offers a variety of programs for individuals age 60 and older. It hosts social events like low-cost "Feast & a Flick" lunches on Thursdays and art and exercise classes. Free health screenings, transportation and food services are also available. Guests are asked to register and pay an annual $15 fee to regularly access the center. Some events require pre-registration. Visit the website for more information.
Other events here
- Help Dealing With Emotions Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Brecksville Handcrafters Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Armchair Exercising with Daga Moroz Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Play Canasta at the Human Services Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi for Arthritis Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Feast & a Flick on Thursdays Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm
- Annual Spring Concert Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm