A Brecksville woman had quite a scare this week when a bottle of bleach exploded when she opened it,
sending the liquid “all over the place.”
Brecksville Patch news partner NewsNet5 reported that Raleigh Titschinger opened a brand new, never-been-opened bottle of bleach and the whole situation has her frightened.
She was just trying to do a load of laundry, reported NewsNet5. However, she said when she put her hands on the new bottle of LA's Totally Awesome Bleach, it was anything but awesome.
"The lid shot off like an explosion,” Raleigh said. “It scared me half to death because it was really loud."
Not to mention, she's allergic to bleach.