Craigslist can be an interesting and unusual Internet space. Here are some of the interesting local posts so far this month.
- A go kart: The owner is asking for $210, but may go lower because he or she says the money is for a new dirt bike.
- Washer and dryer set: The seller says this set has only been used 10 times. They’re asking for $500.
- A silver-plated French horn: This used French horn has some damage, like a stuck valve and some scratches, but the seller says it is in good condition overall. It hasn’t been used in a few years. The asking price is $575.
- Beanie Babies: Who remembers this collectible stuffed animal trend? A whole pile of toys is available for $10.
- A 2008 Harley Davidson: The seller doesn’t need this bike anymore because he or she bought a new one. (And there’s a picture posted to prove it.) The price is $6,999.
- And yes, a kitchen sink: Craigslist really does have everything. This is listed at $45, faucet included.
- Violinist needed “to jam with.”
- It’s not winter yet, but somebody is looking for someone to shovel snow for them.
And let’s end with a warning—if you haven’t perused Craigslist before, do so at your own risk. The posts above are safe for work, but there are plenty that aren’t.