It's already time for Daylight Saving Time to end at 2 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4.
Remember, it's “fall back” so set your clocks back one hour before you go to sleep. Not exactly time travel, but you will get an extra hour of sleep.
Interesting Daylight Saving Time Facts:
- Many electronic devices automatically adjust when Daylight Saving Time begins or ends.
- When you change your clocks in the fall and spring, it’s also a good time to change smoke detector batteries and check to make sure it still works.
- Arizona, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa do not observe Daylight Saving Time.
- It starts all over again on March 10, 2013.
- It's Daylight Saving Time, not Daylight Savings Time, contrary to what most people think.