Brecksville is in the midst of Wednesday’s winter storm, and government buildings will be closing up early.
- City Hall has already closed, and the Community Center and the Human Services Center closed at 4 p.m., Brecksville Police said.
- Brecksville is under a parking ban because of the winter storm, Brecksville Police dispatch said. That means residents should keep parked cars off of main streets and side streets.
- All branches of the Cuyahoga County Public Library, including Brecksville, will be closed as of 4 p.m., according to the library’s website.
- Five Tips to Keep you Safe on Snowy Roads
- Blizzard Safety Tips from the Red Cross
- Live Blizzard Updates in Northeast Ohio