- Brecksville’s Recreation Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday in to begin discussing the proposed master plan for Blossom Hill. Check Brecksville Patch on Tuesday for a look at some of the ideas that are being discussed.
- Tuesday is Valentine’s Day! If you still need gift ideas—or just want to check out some fun features for the holiday—check out our Valentine’s Shopping Guide page.
- The will meet at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in the . The meetings are open to anyone, and they offer the chance for people to socialize and to learn more about that time period.
- On Thursday, the elementary schools are hosting open houses for parents who want to learn more about the district’s all-day kindergarten option. Children must be entering kindergarten next year. More details are available on the district’s website.
- Winter “” for children continue at the . Check the library’s calendar for dates and times.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something