- Brecksville’s Recreation Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday in to begin discussing the proposed master plan for Blossom Hill. Check Brecksville Patch on Tuesday for a look at some of the ideas that are being discussed.
- Tuesday is Valentine’s Day! If you still need gift ideas—or just want to check out some fun features for the holiday—check out our Valentine’s Shopping Guide page.
- The will meet at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in the . The meetings are open to anyone, and they offer the chance for people to socialize and to learn more about that time period.
- On Thursday, the elementary schools are hosting open houses for parents who want to learn more about the district’s all-day kindergarten option. Children must be entering kindergarten next year. More details are available on the district’s website.
- Winter “” for children continue at the . Check the library’s calendar for dates and times.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something