Brecksville City Council will meet Tuesday evening at . The full agendas are available to the right. Here’s a quick look at some of the highlights:
- The regular council meeting starts at 8 p.m., but if you want to hear all the discussions on the agenda items, you’ll want to attend the committee meetings. Those begin at 5:15 p.m. this Tuesday. There is an executive session, which is closed to the public, at the end of the committee meeting, so bring a book or be prepared to head to a coffee shop for a bit in between meetings.
- The city will be voting on whether to purchase a few new vehicles—a truck for the Service Department and five new cars.
- Council will discuss the 2012 road program, which lists all the roads that will be updated throughout the year, during the Streets and Sidewalks committee meeting. This .
- Council will vote on whether to award a $4,850 grant to the Brecksville Historical Association. Council typically awards a grant to the association every year; members were in favor when it was discussed during the last meeting.
- Council members will also make plans to move forward on a variety of projects, from the Wiese Road retaining wall to the removal of a . For a full list, check the agenda to the right.