’s prom is this Saturday.
Prom adviser Deanna DiFranco provided some information about the big night. Here are some quick facts to remember:
- The prom begins at 6 p.m. at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel. Dinner will be served at 6:45 p.m. Photos will be taken until 9:30 p.m.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you get to prom, because once you leave, you can’t return.
- Two things you don’t need? Cigarettes or alcohol. They’re not allowed for anyone, regardless of age.
- There is a dress code for prom—attire should be formal or semi-formal. Most dress styles are allowed, but transparent dresses or dresses with slits above mid-thigh are not, and visible midriffs are discouraged. For the young men, jeans and tennis shoes are deemed unacceptable.
- Dancing will of course be permitted, but nothing suggestive—like “grinding”—or dangerous, like break dancing or moshing.
There will be an after prom party at the . According to the high school’s website, it begins at 11:30 p.m.
Once the fun is complete, make sure to ! (Parents, that goes for you, too.)