- This week’s meeting will begin a bit earlier than normal to let the presidents of the PSO—that’s the Parent School Organizations—share the groups’ accomplishments from the year. After they give their presentations, there will be a short break. The regular meeting will resume at 7 p.m.
- There will be a number of public recognitions at this meeting. This list will include some high school students, master teachers and the PSO presidents.
- The board will take another look at the .
- The list of 2012 graduates will be approved—yes, it’s almost that time. Commencement is set for June 2 this year.
- The board will enter into executive session, which is closed to the public, at the end of the meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something