- This week’s meeting will begin a bit earlier than normal to let the presidents of the PSO—that’s the Parent School Organizations—share the groups’ accomplishments from the year. After they give their presentations, there will be a short break. The regular meeting will resume at 7 p.m.
- There will be a number of public recognitions at this meeting. This list will include some high school students, master teachers and the PSO presidents.
- The board will take another look at the .
- The list of 2012 graduates will be approved—yes, it’s almost that time. Commencement is set for June 2 this year.
- The board will enter into executive session, which is closed to the public, at the end of the meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something