- The ’s “storytimes” for toddlers and young children continue this week. Check the library’s calendar for specific dates and times for each age group.
- It’s a leap year! How are you spending your extra day on Feb. 29? Check Brecksville Patch on Wednesday to learn about one local man with a unique birthday.
- The Brecksville-Broadview Heights Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday at the . The meeting’s date has changed. It was originally set for Monday evening. Check Brecksville Patch on Wednesday for a look at the agenda and on Thursday for stories from the meeting.
- “Legally Addicted,” a program about prescription drug abuse for teenagers and adults, will take place at the Wednesday evening. The event focuses on the dangers of addiction and includes a staged reading and a panel discussion. Registration and more information is available on the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center’s website.
- The Friends of the Brecksville Library is sponsoring two crafty workshops this weekend, one for kids and one for teens. The workshops focus on Zentangle, a method of art that uses repetitive images, according to the library's website. Registration can be found on the site.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something