- The ’s “storytimes” for toddlers and young children continue this week. Check the library’s calendar for specific dates and times for each age group.
- It’s a leap year! How are you spending your extra day on Feb. 29? Check Brecksville Patch on Wednesday to learn about one local man with a unique birthday.
- The Brecksville-Broadview Heights Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday at the . The meeting’s date has changed. It was originally set for Monday evening. Check Brecksville Patch on Wednesday for a look at the agenda and on Thursday for stories from the meeting.
- “Legally Addicted,” a program about prescription drug abuse for teenagers and adults, will take place at the Wednesday evening. The event focuses on the dangers of addiction and includes a staged reading and a panel discussion. Registration and more information is available on the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center’s website.
- The Friends of the Brecksville Library is sponsoring two crafty workshops this weekend, one for kids and one for teens. The workshops focus on Zentangle, a method of art that uses repetitive images, according to the library's website. Registration can be found on the site.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something