Fitness Together is a local gym establishment that focuses on personal training and self-development. Its motto is "one client, one trainer, one goal." Instead of the traditional gym experience, Fitness Together is a one-on-one personal training gym. Trainers are available for half-hour, hour or longer sessions, and they develop customized programs tailored to each client's needs, strengths and weaknesses.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 8pm, Sat, 5:30am - 2:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Per month or per workout
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: The best time of the day for many to visit the gym is early in the morning, around 6am - 7am. This is a great time for the body to develop muscle and strength, and the gym isn't too busy then.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking