Senior Care Connections
Senior Care Connections is a care management company that specializes in long- and short-term care management services for seniors. Services include family consultation, planning for future care needs, advocacy, care plan development and service coordination. Senior Care Connections are experts in senior health care issues and can help you to make the tough decisions that are involved with senior care, as well as helping you manage a loved one's care from a distance.
- Fax: 216-642-5728
- Handicap Accessible: The entire building is handicapped accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Humana, UnitedHealthCare, Medical Mutual, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed Social Worker
- Affiliations: Alzheimer's Association, American Heart Association, Parkinson's Association and Stroke Association
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot