Simon's Restaurant & Deli
If you ask a resident of Brecksville about Simon's, there is no doubt they will tell you that the restaurant and deli is one of the finest places to eat in the city. Offering a wide array of deli foods and burgers, steaks, seafood and more, there is something for everyone at Simon's. The restaurant also offers full catering services as well as an inviting sit-down and bar atmosphere. It is a high-class establishment without the high-class prices.
- Fax: 440-526-2849
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8:30am - 10pm. Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: April 19, 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Full deli, sandwiches, steaks, gourmet options, seafood, BBQ, burgers, veggie sandwiches, cajun and creole chicken, desserts, soups, salads, pizza, lamb
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Simon's Restaurant and Deli have been a staple in the Brecksville community since 1975. Not only does it have excellent deli and gourmet food, but it also offers excellent catering deals.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Caribbean, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Noodle Shop, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Matza ball soup, comfort food, stuffed peppers, meatloaf, chicken paprikash, custom deli sandwiches.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Philadelphian and Reuben deli sandwiches are the most famous deli sandwiches.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Items: Coffee, Lottery, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda