Suburban Physical Therapy
Suburban Physical Therapy is a physical therapy center specializing in rehabilitation services for patients recovering from injuries or surgeries. The center offers physical therapy modalities such as therapeutic massage and dynamic core stabilization.
- Hours: Mon/Wed, 8am - 7pm; Tues, 7am - 7pm; Thurs, 8:30am - 7pm; Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We are providers for most major medical health plans including: Aetna, Anthem, BWC, Medicaid, Medicare, Medical Mutual, Summa Care and United Healthcare. See our website for a complete listing.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Massage, Traction, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Geriatric, Neurological, Orthopedic, Sports medicine